€70,000 - €80,000
12 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager
We are working with a leading professional services firm on recruiting their digital marketing lead. Reporting into the marketing director, this is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned marketer to shape and drive the organisation’s digital agenda.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the corporate digital marketing agenda, working across all aspects of digital marketing including implementation of large-scale digital transformation projects and delivering digital-first, go-to-market campaigns. This position would coach and mentor two direct reports.
The ideal candidate for this role will have significant experience in leading a digital marketing function, ideally in a large corporate or professional services firm. The role will suit an experienced senior executive with a passion for digital marketing, looking to make a major impact in the business. In addition, the role will best suit someone who enjoys the combination of using data driven insights, creative storytelling and strategy development.
Motivated, dynamic, and passionate; they will lead by example and have a proven track record of working effectively with teams and senior leaders across the business to deliver results. This is a challenging role for a highly committed and results-orientated person to prove themselves in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Lead the organisation’s digital activities to optimise the entire web presence utilising social tools, content, PPC and display, to help drive client engagement, brand profile, and revenue growth.
- Responsible for the overall digital strategy from conception through to implementation and analysis of performance metrics.
- Lead all relevant internal corporate digital transformation projects.
- Create and manage integrated digital media campaigns incorporating PPC, display advertising, social media, email, content marketing etc.
- Support the marketing and communications team with digital campaigns to execute go-to- market brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and deploy tactical paid digital advertising campaigns.
- Web development, supporting all stakeholders to develop optimised web pages
- Plan, implement and maintain social media campaigns
- Partner with the marketing, communications, and business development teams, to develop compelling and impactful content and integrated campaigns for both current and prospective clients
- Measure client growth and impact across the full spectrum of social media channels including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram
- Use social listening tools and analytical services to generate insight, fuel social conversation and maximize SEO activity
- Support internal training to equip select people in the firm with digital and social media skills
- Stay up to date on best practices and current trends, to ensure the firm maintains its digital-first policy.
To be considered for this role, you must have proven experience leading digital and social media strategies, in a large matrix organisation, ideally within a B2B context. A strong technical understanding of web development, SEO/SEM, email marketing, analytics, marketing automation, UX, social media, paid advertising, online marketing, display advertising, PPC management, and digital marketing campaign management is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.