Commensurate with experience
over 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Manager required for a reputable agency based in Galway, working across a range of clients from indigenous SMEs to large scale multinationals.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a lovely Galway based company, working in a close-knit team on digital projects across multiple channels. Reporting into the Founder/Director you will manage one direct report, with potential to grow the digital function in the future.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting digital audits, in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Executive, and from here developing digital strategies to best meet the clients’ needs
- Managing the development of new websites or improvements to existing sites, working closely with in-house Web Developers and Graphic Designers, with responsibility for site structure, layout, content and SEO
- Digital marketing across Google Ads, paid social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Working to a variety of KPIs, dependent on campaign objectives
- Liaising directly with clients and managing budgets
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Paid search, paid social, SEO and website management experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience, agency-side ideally but not essential
- Proven track record of delivering results on digital campaigns
- Platforms/tools you will need a strong knowledge of: Google Ads, Google Analytics, paid social media platforms
- Additional tools: SEMrush and Ahrefs – preferable to have a working knowledge of
Working with all departments in the company you will need to be strong on cross-collaboration and have good organisation skills. Also, you will need your own car and full drivers license.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too