over 2 years ago
The successful candidate will act as a pivotal team member and build the brand reputation and commercial effectiveness of the company by creating and executing communications across all channels: Digital, Direct Marketing, PR, Events, E-mail marketing and Social media.
We are open to returners and people seeking part-time or flexible working options.
Key role requirements:
- Maintain and communicate the brand, brand values, and positioning at every client/candidate touch point.
- Development of omni channel marketing plans to drive awareness for the brand and support business development
- Customer segmentation and insights development
- Direct marketing – campaign development, management and ROI
- Event management
- Broadcast and editorial experience - video & podcast marketing, blogging
- Development and implementation of the content marketing plan across all online channels to showcase our thought leadership status and profile the senior management team.
- Develop strategy, plan and manage all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Provide collateral for all marketing materials and social marketing support for company events as needed
- Provide administration and marketing support for all PR activities as and when required
- Website and candidate management
Who are we looking for?
- A third level degree in digital marketing, public relations and or journalism/media
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing/ but can be more senior
- Strategic and customer focused
- Drive, passion and strong initiative
- Excellent writing and editorial skills with fast turnaround capacity
- Team Player with strong interpersonal skills
- Management of third party service providers
- Passionate about brand, customer and marketing is a must
- Events and PR experience is also preferable
If that sounds like the role for you or if you want to find out more, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, The Alternatives Flexible Panel on email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too