Digital Marketing Manager - 9 month contract
about 3 years ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this is initially a 9 month contract to drive the delivery of Product and Consumer marketing strategy and implementation of digital services, driving process and outcomes while inputting strategically when required to the senior Digital team. The role will require working and collaborating across marketing divisions to drive overall brand audience and engagement KPIs requiring deep working knowledge of and passion for engaging audiences across a range of services and finding innovative and cost effective means to reach them.
- Senior point of contact for management of creative and media agencies to deliver effective marketing communications plans to drive awareness and usage
- Budget holder and reporting responsibility for all activities against budget, revenue and audience targets
- Setting campaign strategy, planning and costing to deliver KPIs driving traffic and user frequency
- 7- 10 years hands on Marketing Management experience within a digital media/ agency environment.
- Demonstrable hands on experience in both traditional and digital marketing (Online, mobile and social).
- Experience of working with and managing creative, media and digital agencies.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Proven delivery of working to KPIs and capable of reaching challenging targets.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Budget management & excellent organisational skills
Reporting to the Marketing Director, and working alongside Insights, Product heads, other key interfaces include Editorial teams, and production and operations , technology design and production.
Alternatives, the art of talent solutions, passionate about people, passionate about performance. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Lindsay on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6909719