Kildare , Ireland
11 months ago
Ireland's largest distributor of luxury beauty brands is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a 5 month contract for a maternity cover. This role will report into The Head of Marketing and manage the design, development and execution of online communications and promotions for their luxury hair and beauty division and support the rollout of the overall Marketing plan. This role is heavily focused on social media activity and managing bloggers/Influencers.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop creative ad campaigns for social platforms that recruit, engage and convert optimally. Day-to-day management of all social media channels and digital influencers.
- To develop promotional activity to support sell through of brands to trade customers and final consumers.
- Creative Writing & Content Generation –to produce persuasive, timely and engaging content to be used across a variety of channels.
- Provide creative ideas for marketing content and assist in the management of the company’s brands, ensuring that all digital marketing and communication activities consistently reflect the brands’ premium positioning.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Market Research – monitor new opportunities for the company & competitor activity. Acquire insight in sector marketing trends, monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice.
- Event Management- assistance in the management of events, and attendance at these events
- Marketing support- supporting the Marketing Manager where required on ad-hoc projects, including the generation of marketing support materials where required. Provides administrative support as needed.
- Monitoring online performance and making adjustments where necessary to achieve the maximum return on investment through all online platforms through the proficient use of analytical tools, translating data into actionable insights.
- Degree or Masters in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience of developing and delivering successful online marketing campaigns –
- Must have experience managing multiple social media platforms and campaigns
- Working knowledge of wordpress, Photoshop and basic HTML an advantage.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. The ability to develop key relationships with stakeholders, in a fast-paced yet collaborative environment.
- Comfortable creating content for online use and possess strong copywriting and proof-reading skills.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of English grammar.
- Generating reports on content performance.
- Engaging with and managing relationships with third-party individuals, agencies, internal staff and customers for brand activity
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and the ability to translate data into usable insights.
- Strong project and time-management skills. A self-starter with the ability to coordinate key milestones with a number of stakeholders, ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com