Dublin , Ireland
26 days ago
I have a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a small and friendly team working for a leading FMCG brand in Dublin.
Ideally, you’ll be hardworking and positive, with a good attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with the business.
This is an established FMCG business where you’ll gain great exposure to digital campaigns working with Salesforce and Pardot. You’ll gain superb experience working collaboratively with a data analyst and a designer and you’ll be reporting into a very talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
Your day to day will look like this:
- Website Management and Optimisation
Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to create, optimise and maintain various websites, landing pages and online assets. Management of our websites on a day to day basis to ensure consistency of brand including updating content, graphics & icons.
- Digital Campaign Management
Support the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team in integrating and amplify all brand campaigns into our online channels including website, email, social media and PPC.
- Digital Content Production: Creative Writing and Visual Content Design
Wordsmith persuasive copy and design high-impact visual content to be used across a variety of channels (website, email, social media).
- Email Marketing
Design and build high-impact email campaigns, manage and grow email database, continuously improve user experience and enhance email marketing automation programmes.
- Social Media Marketing
Manage all social media channels. Plan and implement social media campaigns, create and curate high-impact content, set up and manage paid campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. Build community engagement and interaction.
- Reporting & Analytics
Provide website, email and social media KPI reports on ongoing basis, translating data into actionable insights.
What you will need to have:
- At least 2-3 years’ professional experience in a digital marketing role
- Previous experience in website management is a must. Some knowledge of HTML /CSS is required, WordPress CMS knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce (CRM) and Email Marketing Tool (Pardot)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good copy-writing skills is essential
- Analytical Thinking: Must possess excellent reporting and analytical skills to ensure tracking, analysis and achievement of KPIs. Advanced experience with Google Analytics is required, working knowledge of Google Tag Manager is an advantage. Proficient use of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Project management skills: can coordinate key milestones with several stakeholders ensuring projects are delivered on time. Able to perform in fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Ambitious and determination to achieve
- Problem solving.
- Commercial acumen.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more…
Please contact Faye Constance for a confidential discussion. email@example.com