South Dublin, Ireland
€30,000 - €35,000
almost 3 years ago
Alternatives are delighted to be working with our client in Utilities to support them in appointing a digital marketing executive to their marketing team. Working within a small close knit team this role will have responsibility over their direct marketing via online channels working across both Irish and UK markets.
The role of the marketing team is to drive leads to the sales teams, this role will drive results via direct response advertising. Reporting to the head of marketing and working cross functionally with the wider team, this role will suit a candidate with 2 years’ experience in B2C direct marketing working in a fast-paced and adaptable environment.
- Management and maximisation of online campaigns to drive acquisition leads
- Identify new channels to drive customer leads
- Competitor analysis for online channels to stake on top of market trends
- Management of both Irish and UK websites, working with the wider team to improve user experience
- Maintaining excellent relationships with agencies such as media and creative agencies as needed
- Analyse and report on online marketing activity and delivering results to the wide team and company
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar roles
- Strong knowledge of online marketing including SEO, PPC, Paid Social etc.
- Excellent reporting skills and experience using Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working towards personal and team targets
Location: South Dublin
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply!
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | email@example.com
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.