Dublin City, Ireland
almost 2 years ago
As Fundraising Manager, a new role within the organisation, you will report into the Director and will be responsible for:
- Developing the fundraising strategy for the organisation
- Managing individual giving programmes
- Defining and growing corporate partnerships
- One direct report
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Fundraising experience
- Proven track record of working to commercial targets
- Not for profit sector experience at manager level
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.