Dublin City Centre, Ireland
€60,000 - €80,000
about 2 years ago
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Alternatives are working with a fantastic global tech company who are in the process of recruiting for a demand generation marketing manager for the EMEA HQ based here in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for a digital native who will develop and implement multi-channel B2B and B2C digital marketing initiatives to increase sales. You will be able to transform campaign objectives into compelling digital experiences.
Working closely with EMEA marketing teams and North American teams, you will also contribute to on-brand content development, collaborating with PR and events teams to manage campaign integration, as well as working closely with in-house partners and 3rd party agencies for campaign support. You will track, measure and report on all activity.
We are looking for…
- You will need to have 5-8 years’ experience creating and driving successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in the tech sector and in a B2C environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools (eg. Eloqua, Marketo etc.)
- Experience using inbound marketing tools.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be working in a state of the art office in Dublin City Centre, with the best in class technologies and a talented high performing team.
- This is a global tech business; that is best in class in what they do. They have a fantastic culture that rewards collaboration, positivity and hard work.
If this sounds like something you would be interested, please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.