6 months ago
As an organisation, this is a fantastic company for career progression, working with high-performing teams and working at pace with critical and clinical thinking.
You Will Need:
- Clear ability to code in SQL where you can pull together holistic insights and deliver analytic results across a range of segments and products.
- Very strong data visualization skills with an ability to create simple and visual narrative to explain complex issues.
- Experience working across a range of major analytics projects where you will extract data and oversee the implementation of your insights for key commercial drivers within a consumer-focused organisation
- Bring exceptional consumer insights skills with an ability to identify key drivers in consumer behaviour.
- Excellent cross-functional skills working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Python is a major benefit
- Must be fully eligible to work in a full-time, permanent position in Ireland.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.