about 5 years ago
Will flesh out more but should give you a sense of the person we need. Senior role, self starter. Likely to be in consulting or Telco. Some of the Health Insurers have some skills in this area also.
Ed – talk tomorrow.
The purpose of this role is to design of key Customer Journeys for BOI. You will work with key senior stakeholders to prioritise key customer journey for redesign. Using a clear Customer Journey framework, you will define the desired future state experience and identify the underlying enablers (incl. technologies, applications, workflows, behaviours) – optimizing time to market, cost and quality. You will deliver clear cost benefit cases for Journey investment and deliver roadmaps for redesigned journey delivery and support successful operationalization of journey with the key stakeholders / Journey owners.
· Omni channel Customer Journey design, preferably within the financial service and/or healthcare industry.
· Proven Project Management skills with a track record of successful project implementation
· Strong credentials in developing solution options and recommendations based on sound knowledge of data, customer insight, leading digital capabilities
· Experience of developing and delivering user-centred propositions and using appropriate evidence-based techniques and methodologies
- Experience of workflow tracking systems and/or project management methodologies is desired.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a positive persuasive manner, capable of bringing others along with them.
· Ability to work across different projects concurrently
· Experience and ability to influence decisions for all levels of management up to director level
· Relevant experience in digital (B2C and B2B), customer journey development and delivery
· Excellent influencing, interpersonal and negotiating skills at senior level; able to structure compelling arguments
· Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen with experience of business case creation and benefit tracking
· IT architectural /platform knowledge
· Experience in managing relationships with external suppliers, e.g. systems integrators, platform providers, designers and infrastructure suppliers.
- Qualified to at least degree level or equivalent academic qualification
Notes from the call (not all notes may make sense, just a brain dump:
Not a technology journey, it is what we as a bank want our customer to go through.
Business design authority. She could take a hybrid leadership person.
Journey mapping was not being done properly. E.g. Lucy would fix stuff that was broken, welcome to the bank pack for example, but it ws on a piece by piece basis, not part of a larger plan.
They need UX/ data/ software visualisation people to map proper customer journey in all their detail.
Siobhan Keegan is working in John Keegan’s area – day to day delivery (direct channels). This is the run side of the business. She is not working fully on Garvan’s Digital and Innovation side. This is where Terri works and it is totally focused on change management.
Terri is being asked to source someone to do the strategic level journey mapping.
It might only be five journeys – join/ mortgage/ loans/ root and branch.
This person will stick up for the customer and the experience when the bank is deciding on the best vendor for their new digital platform.
The new platform should allow great new journeys e.g. at the moment they cannot even text people from their platform – that will all be fixed.
The best bet is to drive out omni-channel change.