€45,000 - €50,000
over 1 year ago
We are working with a leading energy provider as they are looking to bring in a Customer Experience Manager to join their team on a 12-month contract.
This is an exciting period to join the team as they are working on an ongoing programme and the person that comes in must be an individual who is customer centric with a desire to drive a project in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the Customer Manager to drive and put into action key planning for 2020
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, implement and monitor future plans for the project
- Brief and motivate external agencies to provide best in class strategic thinking
- Manage the development and implementation of stakeholder engagement plans and work with the business to create content and stakeholder plans which include PR, social media, relevant media and key influencers
Who are we are we looking for?
- A motivated, experienced and organised individual who has experience in developing TTL campaign messaging
- Expertise in creating and driving stakeholder plans
- Knowledge of multiple channels (digital, web, social and search)
- Proactive self-starter with a high level of creative thinking and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an organisation
If this sounds of interest and you want to find out more details, please get in touch with Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too.