about 1 year ago
Supporter Engagement Manager for immediate start for January 2018 for this global organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
This role will be key in supporting the rollout of a new Supporter Engagement programme for Ireland, driving income generation and supporter loyalty and development. Core to this is:
- Working towards personalised engagement with constituents by providing a single 360 view of each individual’s preferences, interests, community relationships and contact history.
- Maximising the lifetime value of supporters and customers through dynamic audience segmentation that drives targeted cross-selling.
- Deepen supporter relationships, which supports fundraising to increase income.
This role will be focused on the following activities:
- Being an active member of the Leadership team contributing to the rollout of Ireland’s Public Engagement Strategy.
- Management of Supporter Engagement budget cost centres with accountability for the setting and monitoring of budgets and income, through forecasting and reporting. Manage all revenue streams related to supporter engagement to maximize contributions to the business.
We’re looking for a commercial base / retention manager with experience in engaging consumers to build awareness and ultimately drive profitability for the business.
If you have experience within this field and would like to work in a fun and collaborative environment where everyone in aligned to the right goals then I would like to hear from you!
For a confidential discussion, please send on your CV to Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance