over 3 years ago
Customer Communications Manager
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand within utilities at a time of growth on a fixed term 12 month contract. You’ll report into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for developing all customer communications for their base of consumers across all channels and segments.
This is a vibrant environment where you’ll be joining a professional and friendly team.
Your key responsibilities…
- Develop and manage the segment communications strategy across traditional and new marketing touch-points to connect with the consumer and achieve brand KPIs.
- Manage the creative brief processes with external agencies.
- Cultivate and grow the loyalty platform.
- Create develop and integrate specific customer campaigns for product launches
- Ensure all customer communications are within brand guidelines.
You must have a marketing qualification and 3-5 years in a similar role within a large brand.
You will have a strong customer centric mind-set and an understanding of customer journey and touch points.
Experience working across cross functional teams and managing a multi channel environment.
Experience of owning a marketing communications budget and leading a team.
Competitive salary and package for the right candidate.
Based in North Dublin
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.