Dublin , Ireland
€55,000 - €60,000
5 months ago
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for planning, defining and executing a series of marketing campaigns that use data and insight to create and manage value within the existing customer base
- Working with key stakeholders and the wider marketing team to plan customer communications that are aligned with the with the overall business plan
- Manage the creation of campaign collateral including briefs, calling scripts and training material
- Support the development of a CWM framework that will alter how the client plan and interact with their customers
- A strategic, focused, customer centric individual who has a strong background in base management within a large multi product industry (preferable)
- Experience managing omni- channel activations
- Strong analytical and numeric skills and great planning capabilities is essential
- Have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities in a fast-paced environment
For a confidential discussion and to find out more please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.