9 months ago
We have a super 12 Month Contract for a Corporate Affairs Manager with a leading Utilities organisation. This is a newly created position in this growing team with the core function to own and build the strategic communications plans in line with business objectives.
- This is a highly autonomous role where you will develop and lead the External Communications function for the organization.
- You will provide strategic advice on the development and delivery of the communications plans for the organization.
- Manage all media relations, generating relevant coverage in a consistent and timely manner.
- Act as the spokesperson for the organization and managing key stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Clear experience and achievements in leading and delivery of communications plans and stakeholder communications management
- Excellent Public Affairs and Media relations management with Govt. Bodies as well as agency management.
- Broadcast media skills with clear deliverables working at a senior stakeholder level on a crossfunctional basis.
- Available within one months’ notice for a 12 month contract.
Salary for this role is based on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.