London Office, United Kingdom
about 6 years ago
A leading Global gambling brand have a hugely exciting new opportunity for a Consumer Strategic Planning Manager. Reporting into the Head of Customer Insights this really is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing dynamic and innovative global organisation.
- Experienced Consumer Insights Manager with a true passion for understanding customer behaviour
- Be part of a dynamic culture and provide a real difference in Consumer Marketing on a global level
- Provide innovative foresight and strategic thinking where Customer experience is key.
The Strategic Planning Manager will drive customer understanding to new heights in this growing team. You will work with key stakeholders across the business including: Marketing Communications, Gaming Teams, Research and Advertising agencies, Media agencies and User Experience Teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Translating Quantitative data into hypothesis on drivers of customer choice and how to influence Customers attitudes and behaviour
· Qualitatively evaluate and develop these hypothesis
· Create inspiring innovation and communications briefs that will drive reappraisal and engagement with the brand
· Partner development of all advertising and sponsorship communications to ensure they remain true to brand insights
· Build high value relationships across the organisation.
Based in Dublin with regular travel to London, this role is an opportunity that will define your career. Providing you with a chance to work with key industry leaders you will need to bring energy, innovative thinking, a passion for providing solutions and creative flair. You must have at least 7 years’ experience in a Customer Planning Manager role where one of the key routes to market is online. Experience in the gambling industry is not required.
Salary for this position is €90k base with an excellent package.
Alternatives is Ireland’s No1 marketing talent house. We specialise in permanent and interim marketing Recruitment, Marketing Consultancy and Marketing Training. We place marketers from executive to director level, and across all sectors. We work with most of Ireland’s medium-large companies and have the best and latest marketing roles.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org .