Dublin , Ireland
about 1 month ago
We have a great opportunity to join one of the world's leading professional services organisations as a Communications Manager.
You will be joining a dynamic team where there will be huge scope to grow and develop your career within a professional and fast-moving environment. This is a company that truly believes in nurturing and supporting their people.
This is a broad role where you’ll get the opportunity to work across some really interesting programmes and campaigns within the business. It might suit someone coming from an agency who is ready to move in-house, or someone who is looking to progress their career within a global firm.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
CSR and Sustainability Communications:
- Design and implement internal and external multimedia communications campaigns focused on wide variety of key sustainability initiatives
- Build strong relationships across the business to advise and recommend on appropriate communications channels and tactics to inspire CSR activity and to drive engagement with the global corporate responsibility programme.
Media and Communications
- Support the design and delivery of PR and communications plans to promote CSR programmes externally.
- Proactively identify media opportunities to support the programmes, Field media queries as required.
- Assist in developing briefing packs and messaging for media interviews and public engagements for key firm spokespersons.
Executive Communications and Public Affairs
- Support the Director of Communications in the preparation of briefing materials for senior leadership in advance of engagements with key public representatives, civil/public servants, etc.
- Monitor activity in the Oireachtas and EU institutions on matters of interest.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A minimum five years’ experience in a high-performance, professional environment
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Existing network of media contacts and experience of sophisticated media management
- Experience and a strong interest in media as well as a proven track record in this area
- Experience of creating and executing internal and external communication strategies that support business objectives and increase employee engagement
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information with discretion
Also nice to have….
- Experience of working with corporate, financial, professional services or consulting organisations (in-house or agency)
- Track record of being a strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of creating content across a range of channels e.g. video, digital
- Knowledge and experience of best practice internal communication tools
Salary: €60-€65k, plus an attractive package
*This role is with a Dublin-based organisation, but there is flexibility to work remotely .
If this sounds like you, or you would be keen to have a discussion about the role in more detail, please contact Lauren Fahy by email email@example.com with your profile or call 01 582 4483.