4 months ago
Ireland’s leading children’s healthcare provider is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team for a 2-3 month contract (4 or 5 day per week contract).
You will work across media relations, digital communications, internal comms and event management and will be responsible for planning, developing and executing a busy calendar of specific communications campaigns and activities.
- Develop and implement internal communications campaigns to promote employee engagement in partnership with multiple stakeholders across the organisation.
- Manage the development, design, content and updates of all digital platforms driving and measuring engagement.
- Reactive communications - manage the 24/7 press office function
- Minimum Degree in Journalism or Communications.
- A minimum of 5 years recent communications experience gained within Healthcare or a Health-related environment.
- Proven experience in delivering communication strategies using traditional and digital communications channels.
- Good working knowledge of Irish media landscape.
- Knowledge and experience of best practice digital communication tools.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in organising, analysing and presenting large amounts of data in creative manner.
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal.
- Effective interpersonal skills – able to engage effectively with a range of audiences, to manage a broad cross section of competing demands.
- The ability to work successfully in high pressure situations and to prioritise workload.
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
If interested, please contact Lauren Fahy, 01 582 4483 or firstname.lastname@example.org