Commercial Manager, Dublin
over 2 years ago
Are you looking to make a difference to a new organisation where you can implement an effective culture, drive revenue growth in a rapidly expanding market and develop a team on a global basis?
If you ever wanted to join a start-up and bring your own leadership, process and commercial skill set, then you will need to consider this position.
My client, who are new to the market are looking for a dynamic CEO to take their business through launch and into International growth. You do not necessarily need to have run a Business previously, but you will need to have the capability to operate at this level where you are the main decision-maker and leader.
Key Requirements Include:
- Proven Commercial success within a high performing environment where resilience, tenacity and high motivation is essential.
- IT experience, especially within the software Industry.
- Be a natural leader and truly enjoy managing a team and bringing them on a journey of growth and progression.
- Excellent negotiation skills with very strong numeric, communication and influencing ability
- International experience, with a particular preference for experience working in the UK.
Salary for this position is approximately €70k and the role is based in South Dublin. For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.