5 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join a marketing team for one of Ireland's leading Telecommunication providers on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
You will be responsible for end to end development, coordination and implementation of ‘Through the line’ acquisition focused campaigns that drive commercial growth by delivering on key metrics across brand, customer and commercial performance. You will also be responsible for development of the through the line campaign strategy and for driving demand, sales and brand health KPIs according to commercial strategy & plan.
- Developing and executing marketing activity to drive growth in subscriber numbers for all products and services and to help to build positive brand awareness
- Writing insightful and challenging agency briefs to ensure delivery of compelling propositions and campaign concepts
- Managing the relationships with the creative agency to ensure delivery of briefs and adherence to contracted agreements
- To measure and monitor the performance of marketing activity across all marketing channels and audiences to achieve specific brand and campaign targets
- Forecasting and managing marketing budgets
- Ability to work across a number of different departments to ensure marketing objectives are delivered
- To support media planning and monitoring of activity whilst working closely with our media agency and Media Manager to ensure the media supports the creative concept and campaign in general
- Delivery and coordination of end to end advertising campaigns specific to new acquisition (existing and non-customers) to agreed KPIs
- Coordination of the execution of all campaign activity to include but not limited to TV, Press, Outdoor, Digital, Direct Marketing, social media & ambient Marketing
- Managing relationships with all TV channels to ensure contractual elements are received and incorporated into Campaign activity on an ongoing basis
- 3rd level qualification in marketing or business-related discipline and 7+ years recent experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in a consumer marketing environment
- Campaign management experience utilising above and below the line to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Must have experience in developing successful multimedia campaigns, creative strategy, media planning and buying, design and production and campaign evaluation
- Must have experience of developing, managing and acting as a guardian of high-performing service brands
- Must have experience in the full mix of media channels including TV, Radio, Press, Outdoor and Direct Marketing
- Operational approach to channel measurement and performance management
- Advanced computer literacy, advanced modelling and spreadsheet skills
- Experience of owning demand targets
- Track record of effectively delivering results within tight timelines and to a consistently high standard
- Ability to influence effectively at all levels within the business
- Clear and concise management and communication skills
- A high level of organisational ability
- Experience of running large scale full Through the Line campaigns.
- Team Working
- Managing the Performance of Other teams
- Planning and Organisational Ability
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.