Alternatives is delighted to be working with a multinational professional services organisation to hire a Business Relationships Manager for Ireland, sitting within the relationships team.
This is a permanent full-time position, working a hybrid model in Dublin 1 with a competitive salary and great benefits.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Contributes to the development of engagement plans for education partnerships in order to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes
- Identifies and progresses opportunities to grow the business through education partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition
- Using agreed criteria, identifies and proposes target education providers based on an understanding of potential contribution
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to develop and deliver a plan of business development activity for designated education partners
- Develop and manage strong relationships with education partners in order to build an ecosystem and to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes
- Plan and actively manage multi-level relationships for existing and potential education partners
- Work with partners to ensure that global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented
- Promote products and services to partners, encouraging take-up through presentations and other activities
- Work with education partners to ensure readiness for changes to the products and services
- Supports education partners with processes including accreditation in order to develop engagement and improve performance.
- Educated at least to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in business development and business-to-business relationship management, ideally in an education environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships
- Skilled networker and prospector with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to plan, manage and work on own initiative to deliver results within strict deadlines and budgets
- Global perspective – experience of working in or with an international organisation.
For more information on this role, contact Kyna Timbs on email@example.com.