Business Relationships Manager
about 1 month ago
Alternatives is delighted to be working with a multinational professional services organisation to hire a Business Relationships Manager for Ireland, sitting within the relationships team.
This is a permanent full-time position, working a hybrid model in Dublin 1 with a competitive salary and great benefits.
In this role, the successful candidate will essentially work as the Brand Ambassador in order to promote the organisation, support the team by generating members. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a brand advocate, with exceptional presentation skills and demonstrable relationship management skills.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Contributes to the development of engagement plans for education partnerships in order to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes
- Identifies and progresses opportunities to grow the business through education partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition
- Using agreed criteria, identifies and proposes target education providers based on an understanding of potential contribution
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to develop and deliver a plan of business development activity for designated education partners
- Develop and manage strong relationships with education partners in order to build an ecosystem and to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes
- Plan and actively manage multi-level relationships for existing and potential education partners
- Work with partners to ensure that global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented
- Promote products and services to partners, encouraging take-up through presentations and other activities
- Work with education partners to ensure readiness for changes to the products and services
- Supports education partners with processes including accreditation in order to develop engagement and improve performance.
- Educated at least to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in business development and business-to-business relationship management, ideally in an education environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships
- Skilled networker and prospector with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to plan, manage and work on own initiative to deliver results within strict deadlines and budgets
- Global perspective – experience of working in or with an international organisation.
For more information on this role, contact Kyna Timbs on firstname.lastname@example.org.