11 months ago
Business Development Manager (Food)
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced FMCG business development manager to join a high-profile organisation on a maternity leave cover basis. In this role, you will work with consumer food companies to deliver growth. Through comprehensive client relationship management, you will deliver business / sectoral plans based on your understanding of the ambition, capabilities, challenges and needs of your clients.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Working with clients to assist with their marketing strategy implementation, and act as lead between client companies and the organisation
- Develop bespoke annual client plans, which identify the key supports client companies will need to deliver against their objectives.
- Pro-actively liaise and co-ordinate client activity with internal teams.
- Manage the successful delivery of cross sectoral prepared consumer foods development projects.
- Support the senior business development manager in developing and executing route to market strategy.
- Assist with the delivery of business development & lead generation opportunities for client companies
- Contribute to policy development at strategic Consumer Food Board, Main Board and Prepared Consumer Foods Group level, through position papers and policy proposals for prepared consumer foods.
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships within the organisation to develop synergies with other departments.
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with other organisations in the food sector to drive the businesses’ corporate agenda and to oversee the delivery of the highest level of marketing supports and services to our clients in the prepared consumer food sector.
- Manage allocated project budgets to ensure the delivery of value for money within those budgets.
- Develop annual plans and budgets, with detailed supporting rationale.
- Represent the voice of prepared consumer food companies within the organisation and externally through media relevant and stakeholders and other government bodies.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too