Navan Road, Ireland
7 months ago
- Identify, map, develop and enhance work systems and business processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Proactively gather and analyse data to identify work processes, patterns and trends.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to improve quality, efficiency and/or value.
- Develop and present findings and recommendations in a variety of formats to stakeholders at all levels to gain buy in to recommendations.
- Drive implementation of recommendations and assist in business change initiatives.
- Conduct post-implementation analysis and seek further opportunities for improvements.
- Facilitate project working by acting as a critical link between business users and inhouse technical teams/external suppliers.
- Ensure all implementation programmes conform to change control policies and procedures.
- Ensure high quality delivery and compliance
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience in a similar Business Analyst role including, gathering business requirements, facilitating workshops and documenting the process. You will also have experience leading business change projects including IT systems, business process and policy changes.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.