over 2 years ago
- Identify, map, develop and enhance work systems and business processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Proactively gather and analyse data to identify work processes, patterns and trends.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to improve quality, efficiency and/or value.
- Develop and present findings and recommendations in a variety of formats to stakeholders at all levels to gain buy in to recommendations.
- Drive implementation of recommendations and assist in business change initiatives.
- Conduct post-implementation analysis and seek further opportunities for improvements.
- Facilitate project working by acting as a critical link between business users and inhouse technical teams/external suppliers.
- Ensure all implementation programmes conform to change control policies and procedures.
- Ensure high quality delivery and compliance
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.