about 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity for an experienced consumer brand marketer who has experience working on a premium brand within the Irish and UK markets.
- With the support of the Marketing Director, lead the development of the annual marketing plans for the full portfolio in Ireland.
- Ensure marketing plans are rooted in clear brand strategy, are consumer and trade focused and support longer term brand building as well as the shorter-term commercial requirements
- Develop and deliver creative and appropriately disruptive campaigns across all key
- communication and activation channels (e.g. PR, social media, on-trade, off-trade)
- Ensure rigorous tracking and monitoring of brand activities to provide learnings and ensure continuous improvement
- Understand the individual commercial strategies in order to align the marketing plans accordingly
- Be an active member of the UK & Ireland marketing team (based in London) to share best practice, efficiencies & synergies
- Attend regular meetings in London with the wider UK & Ireland Marketing team
- Manage local marketing agencies to support execution of the plan
- Manage, track and report on activities and A&P
- Manage and support the development of the Irish Market Brand Ambassador
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.