Dublin , Ireland
about 1 year ago
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Localising, Planning and implementation of TTL marketing plans for the Irish region
- Lead and execute communications plans on and off-trade
- Agency management and working cross-functionally within a large organisation
- Reporting on metrics and providing data analysis of the brand to internal teams and stakeholders
- At least 7 years Brand Management experience within FMCG or Drinks sectors
- A strong media and brand planning background
- Strong understanding and knowledge of trade and shopper marketing insights
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- This is an immediate requirement, so you need to be available to start in the new year
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.