CORK , Ireland
about 1 year ago
I’m currently looking for a talented Brand Manager for a top-class, luxury venue based in Cork.
This role would suit an experienced brand marketeer who is passionate about food, drink and hospitality and would like to work within an environment where they will have lots of strategic ownership.
This is a new position within the business and you will report into the Head of Marketing, based in Dublin. There has been huge investment in this venue recently and this role will now help steer the direction of this business firmly into the luxury marketplace.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of integrated TTL brand marketing and communications strategies – nationally and internationally, working closely with the Head of Brand & Marketing across digital and traditional channels.
This person will also be responsible for the maintenance and development of brand-congruous partnerships and for managing relationships with external PR and Digital agencies.
- A Business or Marketing Degree)
A self-starter who has;
- Strong commercial acumen with a minimum 4 years relevant brand marketing experience.
- Proven track record – content management, campaign planning and management budget management and delivery of profitable business growth.
- Strong digital/social media experience management
- Ability to build professional relationships both internally and externally
- Track record in successful campaign planning and management
- Ability to manage deadlines, to inspire colleagues with drive and vibrant work ethic
To be considered for this position, you must have experience working within a brand marketing role, ideally with 3-4 years’ experience in managing and creating campaigns.
Ideally you will be professional and passionate about creating best in class brand marketing campaigns. You should be a people person, who is strong at building strong working relationships and be comfortable working within a fast paced environment.
This is a permanent role is based in Cork.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.