9 months ago
Reporting into the head of sales, this position is the first of its kind for the team so you will have ownership over the bid and proposal process. This is a pivotal role for the business and experience in financial services is essential.
- Assume full responsibility for the creation and coordination of bid material – writing requests for proposal (RFP)submissions, identifying key messages and all associated material
- Develop high-quality, innovative priority RFPs and pitch decks, working with colleagues across the business
- Keep the bid library current, up to date and fit for purpose
- Provide design input and methodological challenge to ensure our proposals are high-quality and commercially aware
- Support and advise colleagues to prepare for pitches to clients, including supporting the development of pitch presentations, brainstorming potential pitch questions and honing responses
- Monitor and record tender opportunities and outcomes
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position within the financial services sector or similar.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.