Dublin , Ireland
3 months ago
The successful candidate will have specific responsibility for implementing and maintaining the CVM strategy to maximise ROI and all BTL campaigns.
The key requirements of the role will focus on four core areas:
Direct Marketing Campaign Management:
- Managing multi-channel campaigns aimed at retaining customer business and growing offers for existing customers
- Managing the lifecycle to ensure good customer experience
- Manage relationships with the outsourced provider and creative agencies
- Lead the agenda for customer engagement delivering and annual plan that compliments all aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Work with their content agency to develop engaging content for use on all social channels
- Work with the insights team to understand market conditions, competitive dynamic, strengths and weaknesses of propositions
- Managing a team of 3 with direct management for the BTL budget and all planning
- Work cross functionally with Product, Legal & Compliance teams to ensure all marketing activation is aligned with business goals
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum 5+ years' experience in base management
- Strong background in project management and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work within a fast paced and busy environment
- Results driven with a clear focus on commercial results to meet objectives.
- Passionate about customers and delivering projects with this in mind at all times
- Have experience dealing with legacy
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, The Alternatives Flexible Panel, email@example.com, www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.