€45,000 - €55,000
20 days ago
A leading global law firm is looking for an Assistant Events Manager to join their vibrant and growing marketing team on a 6 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Events and Sponsorship Manager, the role focus is to further develop the firm's brand and profile both in Ireland
and internationally through the development and delivery of a high quality external events and
- Run and plan high quality internal and external events which also include a strategic calendar of events.
- Collaborate with the business to deliver a high-impact client-facing events and sponsorship programmes.
- Project managing key events and sponsorships and working with a range of external providers.
- Identifying appropriate external industry events.
- Be responsible for relevant supplier contracts and delivering events that are on budget and within the agreed timelines set.
- 3 – 5 years’ Marketing Events experience gained in professional services or a modern B2B marketing environment.
- You have a demonstrable track record of corporate events expertise.
- Excellent project management skills and understand the importance of delivering projects on time.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude.
* immediate start*
For a confidential discussion, please contact Roisin Bale Talent Executive on 01 661 8889 M +353 830489109 or email@example.com
We break new ground in marketing, digital, data and customer talent solutions. We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.
Alternatives. First to the future, ensuring you are too.