4 months ago
I have a great opportunity for an Agency Account Manager to join a small and friendly agency on a contract basis. This is a 6 month contract and the client is open to someone working a 4 day week should they have the relevant experience.
You’ll be working with some really solid brands, both B2B and B2C in a vibrant and friendly environment.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working with 3-4 clients on their marketing strategy, these brands are all quite varied but you will need to have an understanding of their business and what will work. You’ll be communicating the brief and project managing the campaigns within the business.
- Liaising/meeting with clients to ascertain and discuss their needs.
- Supervising the account’s finances
- Maintaining and growing client relationships
- Managing client expectations — for example, keeping them realistic about timelines for delivering campaigns
- Researching the client’s business, industry and market.
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Managing campaign production and implementation, from liaising with suppliers, productions companies, printers, copy clearance and media agencies etc.
- Keeping the client informed at all stages of the campaign
- Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client
What you need to be considered:
- You’ll need at least 3 years experience working within account management in an agency environment.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent client management skills.
- A natural problem solver and self starter.
- Highly articulate, with excellent attention to detail and presentation skills.
If this sounds like you… Or you would be keen to have a confidential discussion about this. Please reach out to Faye -firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile for more details.