12 months ago
A leading Irish brand agency is looking for a mid-level Account Manager to join their team. You will take responsibility for some of the major brands they work with and must be able to build partnerships with clients moving beyond a ‘supplier’ relationship to push boundaries and deliver commercial success. The role requires strong drive and service delivery skills.
Your primary responsibility will be the initiation and delivery of all creative, marketing, media, and research projects for brands. You will be the client’s contact with the agency on a day-to-day basis.
Client Service Delivery:
- Oversee projects from start to finish, taking a proactive role in every step of the process.
- Translate client objectives into actionable and measurable brand activation/ marketing plans. Beginning with the overall brand strategy, develop the project from market and competitive research, client, and creative department input.
- Own the development of detailed project work plans to deliver brand projects and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate the team’s solutions to a problem in terms of strategy, client objectives, and creative.
- Own the delivery of the project.
- Develop and supervise all media projects from beginning to end collaborating with media and other partners.
- Partner with client contacts to develop trusted relationships based on a track record of delivery.
- Lead and manage the strategic, creative and commercial requirements for key clients.
- Development/execute ongoing account management work.
- Lead discussions and manage expectations to ensure effective project communication at all times.
- Effectively resource for client projects on a weekly basis, offering day-to-day advice on general account management issues.
- Demonstrate ability to apply new business and marketing thinking to strategic and creative responses.
- Create timeline drafts and allocate team hours based on budget. Prepare budgets, status reports, and materials for client meetings.
- Manage a selection of core clients and creative projects, ensuring efficient project administration and seeing projects through to completion on budget and on time.
- Collaborate with all other disciplines to support the delivery of client solutions applying agility to work methods and resources to drive operational efficiency.
- At least 5 years preferable working in an account manager role in a brand/ design agency environment. Equivalent management consulting or mid-level marketing experience.
- BA in business, marketing or communications.
- Experience in the rollout of large national/ global branding, design and marketing campaigns from start to finish would be a distinct advantage.
- You must be a team-player.
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org