over 1 year ago
Award winning full service creative agency looking for an innovative, design driven and dynamic Account Manager to join their consumer brand, packaging and design side of the business. They are looking for a candidate who will not only maintain and nourish the current client load but help develop and grow the client base.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in effective account management as well as a proven track record in leading consumer branding projects. With a keen eye for detail, the right candidate will have the ability to challenge and shape client briefs, provide strategic analysis and inputs to the team throughout the lifespan of a project as well as possessing the skills to critique creative work in a constructive manner leading to the best work of the highest standard. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Head of Packaging and Design to ensure the successful day to day management of all accounts as well as acting as a creative and strategic partner in the development and delivery of the design work.
- Day to day management and strategic oversight of clients within the FMCG sector
- Responsible for financial management of all aspects of the project
- Development (and interrogation) of briefs in partnership with Head of Design
- Management of project process from brief to final delivery
- Key point of contact for clients
- Responsible for new business initiatives: researching industry trends, writing articles for promotion (ezines, website case studies), attending new business meetings, writing proposals, farming opportunities with existing clients and identifying areas for cross selling other services.
- At least 5 years agency experience
- Consumer packaging/design experience
- Experience of leading projects strategically as well as from a design point of view
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven client relationship building experience
- Understanding of design process
- Ability to multitask
- Good solid project management skills (keeping projects profitable and on schedule)
- Commercially aware
- Experience of pitching, writing proposals and presenting
- building new business portfolio
- brand implementation through digital channels
- researching, competitive analysis/landscape assessment
- Confident, charismatic, friendly, warm, adaptable
- Good team player as well as having the ability to lead a team and manage sometimes challenging clients to reach the best results
We provide a diverse range of opportunities - permanent, contract and consulting for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too.