Based on experience
27 days ago
Account Director (Agency), 12-month Maternity Cover Contract
If you are a seasoned agency account director, this is a great opportunity to join a passionate and collaborative team to cover a 12-month maternity leave.
Your key deliverables will include:
- Serve as a key Account Director for both our established clients and new business development
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate a variety of client projects and campaigns, ensuring projects are completed on time
- Demonstrate long term, effective success in developing and delivering scaled brand strategy, planning, and research in an agency environment
- Deliver clear client briefings, working closely with the Creative teams to meet and exceed client objectives and requirements, on time.
- Have a strategic view of how insights (brand, media, consumer) drive brand performance and cross-channel campaign executions
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to client business
- Oversee, lead and participate in client strategic sessions, pitches, proposals and budget planning
- Liaise directly with clients on a daily basis to support their needs
- Project administration and lead internal post-project reviews, analysis and close-out
- Marketing degree or similar qualification.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in an agency in a Strategy, Account Management or Project Management role
- Experience working on multiple projects and managing priorities organisation and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate is able to create a brief with insights and have the ability to work with the creative team and provide clear direction.
- A drive to succeed with a strategic outlook and commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage projects within strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of overachieving against defined metrics (quarterly targets and reviews).
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products and services.
- Exceptional organisational, time management, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and energy, with high levels of initiative and drive, and a great positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills.
- Expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required with skills in InDesign and Adobe CC desirable.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.