Visual Design Lead
about 5 years ago
Our client is a Fortune 500 management consulting company in Dublin looking to add a Workshop Designer to their Innovation Centre.
The successful candidate will build content and create unique workshop experiences for the client.
- Involved from the beginning of researching the clients needs then designing the best workshops to fulfill that need
Create wireframes, visual design concepts and high-fidelity prototypes
Develop strong network to always have the best relevant content to hand
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Experience in UX design or related field
- Expertise in the full adobe stack and prototyping software
- Strong content writing ability and presenting skills
Alternatives Group: The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance If this role interests you, please contact Aisling Cunningham for more information at email@example.com