Visual Design Director
almost 2 years ago
Be part of a world renowned agency involved in transforming customer experiences, reinventing business models and making sense of the patterns. They connect the dots. They create something from nothing.
The successful candidate will operate across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Collaborate with resourcing and Design Leads to structure project work, plan and execute client proposals and pitches, and take responsibility for quality of design and successful delivery of Visual Design work
- Participate in the early stages of project definition and proposition creation, such as participation in brainstorms or user-focused offerings
- Leverage Service Design Academy methods and participate and contribute to new SDA methods
- Visual Design Language, concept development and detailed design documentation
- Articulate the story and vision effectively with client and key stakeholders and to act as a primary contact when independently leading projects
- 15+ years relevant industry experience
- In possession of a relevant degree or qualification
- Prior experience designing applications that balance user needs, commercial interests and technological constraints
- Proficient in relevant concepts and justify design decisions
Alternatives Group: The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If this role interests you, please contact Roxanne Pedretti for more information at email@example.com