10 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Trade Marketing Executive to join their team on a 3-month contract. Reporting into the Head of Trade Marketing, the successful individual will be responsible for executing activation plans within the local market for this global organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead for a range of local trade marketing activities and work in conjunction with a local marketing team to deliver plans in a timely fashion
- Managing and executing a full suite of trade communications platforms including their e-commerce platform
- Produce weekly and monthly reports measuring against KPI’s
- Manage and localize all market trade communication tools and materials
- Manage database, payment and reward structures of all trade programmes and reporting and analysis of same
- Budget management of all programmes
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar position
- An individual that has come from Trade or Customer marketing experience preferably within FMCG
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work cross functionally
- A positive attitude with a confident and collaborative approach
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.