over 2 years ago
Reporting into the marketing manager your key responsibilities will be;
- Development of trade segment operational plans as part of annual Business Planning Process.
- Deliver ongoing execution of channel plan with particular focus on Key Account plans and support required to deliver annual targets.
- Shape & Input into Initiative planning briefs for cycle activation tools & materials to ensure local market requirements and regulations are met.
- In conjunction with Key Accounts, develop activation plan for annual schedule of all trade events including Trade Shows.
- Update and distribute pricing materials and communications to the trade and internal stakeholders to reflect pricing movements within the market.
- Manage the implementation of market furniture strategy, monitor furniture SLAs and take ownership for the management of furniture in the market including future developments, management of suppliers and third party relationships.
- Identify additional market focused trade activity opportunities and work with planning teams to ensure local requirements can be executed in a timely manner.
- Manage annual budget allocation as agreed with Marketing Manager.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and have very strong communication skills.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.