almost 2 years ago
Brand Activation Manager for leading distributor of FMCG brands in Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known and growing FMCG Sales & Marketing Distribution Operation. You’ll be joining a friendly and experienced team for a maternity contract for approx. 7months.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you'll be responsible for managing a number well known imported brands within your portfolio; reporting back on financials and margins and ensuring brand activation plans are followed to the letter and commercial targets are achieved.
This is a nice opportunity as you’ll be joining a newly built function within the business and have the opportunity to really make this role your own.
You’ll need to be someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, with superb attention to detail and reporting skills and excellent client management abilities.
In return for being a superstar you’ll be working
- Responsible for managing selected Brands in your portfolio to deliver sales and margin growth for the business.
- Bring innovative thinking and a creative approach to the execution of all marketing communications.
- Work very closely with the sales team in the delivery of key brand activation plans.
- Oversee the implementation of brand plans for a very strong range of brands whilst working closely and managing relationships with the brand owners.
- At least 4yrs experience with Brand management or Key Accounts support experience.
- Excellent understanding of the FMCG/ Distribution with a very strong commercial acumen.
- Have an FMCG but ideally a distributer background and an understanding of the grocery landscape.
- Being opportunistic and commercially astute is vital.
Salary: 40-50k +Package dep on experience