about 1 year ago
With the rejuvenation of their Marketing and Technology team, our client now have a number of new positions that they are looking to fill. One of the positions is a Technology Project Manager, reporting into the Head of Technology.
- Ownership and management of technology projects across the business ensuring all business requirements are understood and acted upon.
- Work with internal teams and external partners to ensure project KPI’s are clearly outlined and relevant. Agree project plans with business owners, reviewing assessments and managing approvals.
- Management of Technology Capital Expenditure.
- Monitor and control execution of projects though the definition, scope, assessment, requirements, UAT, deployment phases of project delivery.
- Regular reporting of project activity and overall portfolio management to senior stakeholders.
- Technical Degree to bachelor level or other related third level qualification.
- Minimum 5yrs in a portfolio/project management/business analyst, customer facing role in a Technology/IT or Business related discipline.
- Proven track record of delivering Technical projects to Time, Cost and Quality targets.
- Understanding of Mobile Networks a key advantage.
- Experience of delivering change in Business & operational support systems (BSS/OSS), & CRM.
- IPMA, PRINCE or PMI certification desirable.
Salary for this role is based on experience.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact email@example.com or call 01 661 8889.