This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovation and insights Technical Marketing Manager to join an international organisation as part of their Irish team.
You will be responsible for defining the portfolio architecture, shaping and delivering the innovation strategy, identify and develop products benefits needs that will create value for the business in coordination with PMO, product designers and Global Brand manager.
This role has a key role to play in the on-going transformation of the brand aiming to put the consumer at the centre.
Critical to this role will be working with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams to successfully land the innovation strategy and portfolio.
What you will do:
- Partner with R&D/ Marketing to map technology bricks to consumer benefits.
- Identify, develop and validate new products benefits and claims that fit both the brands and business needs.
- Identify and socialize competitive product insights and develop strategies and tactics to ensure that products and messaging are ahead of the marketplace
- Provide commercial teams with counter arguments and product features substantiation.
- Develop white paper to substantiate new products
- Deep understanding of consumer insights and barriers to renovate existing product portfolio &/or identify new growth spaces
- Work closely with Legal, R&D, Insights and Business Intelligence to keep “up to date” with the professional claims and consumer benefits to support “Best” positioning at global and local level
- Identify and socialize competitive product insights and support the teams in finding the relevant tactics/ argumentation to claim leadership
Contact Leonie Gleeson on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.