about 1 year ago
If you are an experienced Global Strategy & Insights Manager from either Agency side or Client side, this is a fantastic career opportunity for you. Working with a truly innovative and original portfolio of brands as well as a superb organisation, this role will bring your career to a new level.
- Reporting into the Insights & Innovation Director, based in Dublin
- Working with their Innovation team you will lead the strategic consumer strategy through the delivery of compelling and creative insights.
- You will bring an effective planning strategy to life on a global scale partnering with International markets in the delivery of impactful and insightful insights.
- At least 10yrs experience in a Strategic Insights role within the consumer space, preferably FMCG.
- You must have proven experience in delivery of strategic planning and insights achievements where you have brought direction and strategic thinking across a range of brands and markets.
- You must also have experience working with Innovation teams and supporting the innovation funnel where you have had a very strong strategic role.
- International experience is preferable but not essential
- An strong creative flair with passion, flexibility, culturally attuned and driven by intrigue.
Salary for this position is approx. €80k with a great package. Contact Sorcha Coleman for further information.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889.