Dublin 2, Ireland
Senior SQL Developer - MySQL, PostreSQL - Amazon Redshift
over 3 years ago
Data Analyst / SQL database development guru
We are currently working to appoint a passionate and proactive SQL developer who knows how to write data base queries (in SQL) and write SQL to populate database tables in a SaaS environment. ?
Our client is a leading global brand running advanced analytics projects on a big data level. Excellent packages on offer - or contract opportunities.
- Perform full cycle analysis and post hoc analytics such that meaningful and valuable insights can be derived for the purposes of informing marketing strategies going forward.
- Encourage the use of data analytics in campaign design and also in the area of product development
- Minimum of 3 years experience ideally in a big data environment
- Third level degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Experience of PostreSQL on Linux
- Track record of working with scalable database solutions
- Strong communication skills
Preferred but by no means essential...
- Knowledge of Amazon RDS
- Knowledge of other relational database systems, especially MySQL and possibly Redshift, DynamoDB etc
- Proficiency in Java or other in programming languages such as Ruby would be nice to have
The Art of Talent Solutions.
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke, Business Manager - Data Analytics - Evolved Marketing
E.: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889 ext 209 or 087 660 88 74