Competitive salary,commission,benefits and perks
Senior Recruitment Consultant / Manager
Alternatives are over 22 years in business in Ireland. We specialise in recruitment for Marketing Professionals at all levels. We joined the Brightwater Group in January this year but continue to operate as a small niche business with deep roots across the marketing community.
We are a team of 4 dotted between Dublin, Cork and Kildare. We partner with a range of clients from large global multinationals, leading retail and consumer brands, SMEs, public sector and not for profit organisations. Being part of the Brightwater Group we have the benefit of an excellent support team across administration, finance, technology and in house marketing and we also have some of the best technology at our fingers tips which allows us reach the best candidates for any given role.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced recruitment consultant or recruitment manager to join our expanding team.
360 recruitment (full cycle / end to end recruitment):
- Engaging with clients (predominately directly with line managers) to discuss hiring requirements and market trends
- Sourcing and Screening Candidates
- Scheduling, Coaching and Managing candidates through the Interview Process
- Negotiating and Closing Offers
- Making Placements across a range of recruitment services
- Attending networking events and conferences
- Developing marketing and advertising materials
- Becoming a Marketing Specialist and building your personal brand
- A background / qualification in Marketing is ideal but not essential.
- Previous recruitment experience essential
- Experience working to sales targets or KPI’s
- Great communication skills and an ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship builder - you must be genuinely interested in people and be naturally curious
- Good IT skills
- Good project management skills and highly organised
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unrivalled Commission structure
- Flexible working hours – we value our employees work life balance
- Hybrid / Remote working depending on your circumstances. (We have offices in Dublin and Cork)
- Structured onboarding and training plans to support your development and success
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your career and learn from an experienced team
- Wellbeing programmes and regular social events