Dublin 4, Ireland
about 6 years ago
Senior PMM - SMB Customer Marketing
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on the SMB Marketing Team, this role involves leading the development and implementation of the global SMB Customer Marketing Newbie strategy. You will lead the team in defining a high impact, effective global strategy that fully aligns with the wider SMB marketing plan, and that will support, educate and retain our newly acquired customers.
You will be responsible for working cross-functionally with key partners, including the SMB Sales, SMB Service and external B2B Agency teams, and will develop initiatives that successfully leverage and optimize the best programs our Marketing and Sales organizations have to offer. Your strategy will deliver effective, scalable, multi-touch campaigns that resonate strongly with our customers, thereby incentivizing them to engage with and leverage the power of AdWords.
- Define the optimal marketing strategy for SMB Newbie customers and work with key cross-functional stakeholders to obtain buy-in and align on core goals and objectives.
- Lead the SMB Marketing Newbie team in the design and execution of effective multi-country marketing programs that will drive satisfaction and retention of Newbie customers.
- Leverage insights derived from qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify and structure opportunities for the optimization and expansion of core campaign components, thereby maximizing the impact of the marcoms strategy and driving increased Return on Investment.
- Drive development of a high performing Newbie team, actively mentoring and coaching team members and managing role succession and backfill where required.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing strategies that develop sustained customer satisfaction and retention.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
- Strong understanding of Google's core advertising products, including AdWords, AdWords Express and +Pages.
- Thought leader with the ability to effectively communicate with, influence and constructively challenge key business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Proven team management and leadership skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to operate in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Superior presentation skills, including ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.