Product Marketing Lead, B2B Hi-Tech
12 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Tech Product Marketer looking for a challenge and that wants to be part of growing an exciting new product venture, a big data software platform from a recognised global industry leader in the compliance and safety sector.
This is a diverse role and you will be working with the core team to develop the value proposition, product marketing strategy, brand positioning and go to market strategy for a global launch. The product is ready to scale and go to market and will be an industry game changer.
The ideal person...
You will have a strong background in high-tech B2B marketing with an understanding of global markets and customers and the technologies that meet their needs. You will probably come from either a hi-tech industry with some start up experience or in a fast-moving consulting environment. You will also have an entrepreneurial flair, have an inquisitive and strategic mind and thrive in a start-up culture.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Product Marketing – the ability to understand and deliver a product marketing function in a high-tech and high-concept marketplace
- Market Strategy – researching and building propositions that connect the core products with offers that make sense to their target customers – requires market and competitor analysis, develop propositions and insights that will drive product and company direction
- Product Strategy – Proactively identify and map market trends into data that can usefully drive the company’s product strategy. Including requirements gathering, road-mapping, feature set creation, and contributing to overall product direction and propositions
- Digital communications - experience in the delivery of large-scale global campaigns, content management, brand development, and demand generation
- Consulting skills – the ability to apply your knowledge of the product and the market to initiate and develop value-add concepts and initiatives to our client, including process improvement, product ideation, and other strategic initiatives.
- Communication skills – You will facilitate the Product Marketing function by acting as a critical conduit across the organisation, with the ability to work with and influence cross-departmental teams in global locations, to create and make presentations, and provide concise updates on progress in a collaborative team environment
If interested, contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889
We break new ground in marketing, digital, data and customer talent solutions. We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.
Alternatives. First to the future, ensuring you are too.