almost 6 years ago
Interested in gaining marketing experience in a leading global technology company? Our client is seeking a marketing executive to plan, executive and evaluates corporate marketing and communication plans.
You will be supporting three business units in the development and promotion of a consistent global brand.
- Supporting the business units (TV Technology, Telehealth and Silicon) to plan, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns and activities.
- Managing the design, editing and maintenance of all company collateral, ensuring it is up-to-date and reflects the most current offerings and capabilities.
- Working with an external graphics agency, produce videos, animations, product demos, slide presentations, signage and exhibition materials, including stands, banners, posters and pop-ups.
- Working with a third party CMS provider, ensuring that the company website is up-to-date and in line with the most current offerings, capabilities and messaging.
- Supporting the organisation of company events, exhibitions and trade shows.
- Maintaining the marketing assets.
To be considered for this position you must have at least 5 years’ experience in a marketing position with a focus on agency management, creative input and BTL marketing activities.
If this sounds like you please contact Ruth Maguire on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com.
Alternatives is Ireland’s No1 marketing talent house. We specialise in permanent and interim marketing Recruitment, Marketing Consultancy and Marketing Training. We place marketers from executive to director level, and across all sectors. We work with most of Ireland’s medium-large companies and have the best and latest marketing roles.