about 2 years ago
The successful candidate will drive and coordinate engagement between the business departments and be responsible for developing and delivering best in class communication to ensure all communications are delivering for the brand strategy.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support overall delivery of the company corporate strategy will be core to this role
- Develop and execute marketing communications plans to build and grow the reputation of the brand across the Island of Ireland
- Lead the development and implementation of brand communications plans, including advertising, events, promotional activity and public relations activity
- Work with other business teams to translate business stakeholder needs and develop effective marketing campaigns and content
- Liaise effectively with agencies, suppliers and key internal stakeholders to deliver agreed activity
- Identify new opportunities for communications that will drive company objectives
- Successfully communicate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences including production of presentations, articles, and brochures
- Act as brand custodian ensuring all internal communications protocols and guidelines are in place and being adhered to
- Adhere to processes for management of compliance risk and control in all activity
- Oversee and manage aspects of the external affairs budget ensuring compliance with company processes and procurement procedures
- Keep up to date with market activity and trends, sharing relevant insights and opportunities with the business.
- Manage projects and other tasks within the external communications function
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant brand communications experience, proven track record of working on consumer facing brands, adding value and developing best in class brand communications programmes and campaigns
- A track record of best in class development and execution of ATL and BTL activity plans
- Ability to work on own initiative but be a core team player
- An assertive and confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too.