about 1 year ago
Are you a senior marketing campaign professional interested in joining a dynamic global leader within the manufacturing space? Our client has offices across the world and is always at the forefront of innovative thinking and product development. Reporting into the Director of Marketing this role offers you the opportunity to have a strategic impact into the marketing activity for the Group. An important aspect of this position will be building a strong connection between the Group Communications team and local markets.
- Developing and executing both short and long-term marketing plans to build a strong brand and global reputation
- Lead major innovative projects for the global business
- Working with agencies and briefing them to produce insight led campaigns that deliver clear and coherent messages driving reputation and profitability
- Developing and optimising across media to ensure that materials can be used globally by the majority of countries
- Ability to influence and sell ideas to senior team
- Develop and work with Digital Manager on Digital and Social Strategy
- Measuring and evaluating campaigns
- Budget Management
- Management on at least one direct report
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 10 years’ experience in a marketing management role. Ideally you will have exposure to global campaign management and will be comfortable travelling two days per week.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.